Two Level Luxury Penthouse in the heart of the city!

Property Summary

Category: Apartment
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Carport: Triple
This home was designed by Garth Barnett who upon my geeza at his website, is obviously part of a team that work on all things design, architectural etc. I think I can safely say that if I could afford an interior designer, and lived in Sydney,
I'd be trying to commission this lot to take care of me!



I just don't know where to begin with this apartment, it is def a style, dare I class it as one style, let's say "glamour", which I would aspire to in my own home if I were not so intent on having a slightly more relaxed style.



I think this kitchen/dining is just divine!


The windows in this room take the level of luxury up a notch.
This "luxurious" home is currently on the market
for $7.5 Million Big Ones.


My favourite colour atm is def taupe, and in hallways, dark like this one,
I think it is impossible to improve.


Here's the Master Plan!


AND what did the Agent say?

Sophisticated and unparalleled penthouse

Crowning the Swissotel Sydney with access to its 5 star facilities is a two level penthouse of international appeal. With interiors by Garth Barnett, this lavish haven offers 592 square metres of indoor and outdoor living and presents an alluring escape that captures the essence of elegant city living. Opulent living areas flow outside to north facing terraces 360° views of the city, Harbour Bridge and Darling Harbour Gourmet gas kitchen, Gaggeneau appliances and breakfast area Stunning bedroom suites, stylish marble bathrooms Master retreat occupies top floor with ensuite, terrace and robes Striking entrance vestibule, home office, 1200 bottle wine cellar Three security car spaces and valet parking, concierge Restaurant, bar, gym, pool, spa and beauty salon within building World class shopping, restaurants and cafes at your door

WOWEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top