Another glorious Porter Davis home

I say "another" because I posted one of their other display homes a while back, go see here.

I also found another one of their displays that I have fallen in love with, and I'll post that one next time!

This one is their Davenport.
It is about 29sq. 4 br etc etc.

I'm not sure of it's price, I'd say about $220-$250K.



Porters do such lovely interior decorating,
I think they are still the best displayed in Melbourne.



What a gorgeous study.
I'd be very happy with that!!!


The iron bedhead above is the reason I did this whole post.
I'm in love - wish I could buy one,
anyone know where? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze!


This is a cute child's room too.



And here's the Master Plan!


This particular home is on display in Melbourne, at Mansfield Street, Epping!

If you can't get to Epping, but still want to see more of the gorgeous decor ideas from Porter Davis, check out their awesome website http://porterdavis.com.au. You could seriously spend hours clicking through their homes and interior decor pics!

CYA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top