My Sweet Prints

I can't be bothered finding a property to blog about tonight, my DH has used up all (and then some) of my GB allowance to download his stupid music, so instead I thought post about a fellow Aussie blogger who has just released a gorgeous new range of artwork called Wallstudio. I just stumbled over her blog tonight by chance, I don't know her personally, but I love her work.

Her name is Janette, she lives in Sydney, and her artwork is very contemporary, that popular geometrical kinda style out at the moment, and great colours, I really love them.


She makes custom orders too (re: Sizes & Colours).
To see Janette's range of Wallstudio artworks
or buy some, go here.


I've been thinking of doing something similar to Janette's idea,
nothing like her work per se, but just the idea of
producing your own product and then selling it, moreso wholesale.
Her blog and online stores have inspired me somewhat I must say!

BUT, Janette also has an ETSY shop,
and the Aussie MADEIT shop,
which I'm afraid I couldn't help myself
but visit tonight, and I bought this lovely
custom A3 size MAP for $32, for my DS.
I Can't wait to receive it!

AND you can check out all things Janette at her blog,
MySweetPrints Blog

I've noticed more and more Aussie bloggers making
their mark with their goods on ETSY & MADEIT,
and of course so many are now expanding their already
successful businesses into online shops, like:

Fab blogger A-M's trendy online store Cape Cod Design
and
The always gorgeous blog by Kellie with her glamorous Ada & Darcy shop
and
Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things,
who has retail shop in Brissy,
and now an online store just launched yesterday!

Well anyway...
Janette's online stores are more about selling her work,
not just selling in general,
perhaps this sets her apart from most online stores,
but she is obviously very talented,
and I hope her business goes really well for her.
Good luck Janette, I think you are going to be a
very busy lady (more than usual that is!)

WOW

PS: GO TEAM KATRINA & AIME!!!
I feel for ya gals!!!
Here's Trina's ETSY shop too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top