39 Cameron Street, Richmond

General Features

PRICE GUIDE: Around $900's

  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
This is Polly and Waz (or Wazza!!),

their house was the one after Josh & Jenna's!



I think "Poz" (as I often refer to them in my mind!)

were the underdogs in this competition,

they really didn't know anything about renovating,

and I think their style is a little dated,

but remember,

style is ALL perception, subjective and personal.

So I'm sure there are many who loved their house.







The coffee table above folds out to a dining table,

but no one would utilise that idea in light of it's location.



Their kitchen/living didn't have a separate dining area,

It's gonna be tough selling a 3br home

with ensuite etc, with no dining area.



I would have cut the kitchen back a bit,

got an eat-in kitchen sorted in the design,

and maximised the living area.



I liked their kitchen, good size

the judges were a bit critical of the proportions,

my god, have they never seen how hard it is

to renovate a 100yr home on a budget!!!

It's tough to get everything perfect.

I thought, under the circumstances

these guys did a fantastic job.





I don't like what they've done to the fireplace above,

but I've noticed people do this from time to time,

but these guys did things they way they liked it,

and I loved watching POZ joke around,

I also found them very positive people.





If you want to read a bit more about all the houses

on the The Block, go here.





AND here's the Master Plan!

And Here's What the Agent said about it!



URBAN ATTITUDE, DESIGNER LIVING.... AUCTION - SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST

Located in the heart of Richmond, this irresistable 'green' home oozes quality and design. Blending history with modern conveniences all the hard work has been done for you.

3 light filled bedrooms - built in robes

An abundance of storage - attic ladder (from 3rd br)

Fully appointed kitchen - European appliances

Open plan living leading to outdoor entertaining area - Spotted Gum decking & blue stone pavers

2 luxurious modern bathrooms - ensuite from master (bath)

Period detailing & polished floors throughout

Stunning city views from master suite - The only views on The Block!



A collaboration of easy living, stylish comfort & lifestyle. Just moments from everything that's
important to Melbourne!



WOW



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top