Swish Paul Bangay gardens!
General Features
PRICE RANGE: Over $3 Million
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
Outdoor Features
  • Garage Spaces: 2

If I lived in Toorak,
I'd happily live here.
No question!

All the Toorak Mansions tend to feel similar,
here's all my featured Toorak Homes,
you'll see what I mean.

But I'd still live here!

Make sure you Tweet this post if you love it!


I think this hallway is very Swish indeed!

At first I thought this office was too posh,
but all I'd do is paint the timber bookshelves gloss white
and vavoom - it's all new again!



Good sized rooms,
well, compared to mine here!

Nize.


AND here's the Master Plan!

AND here's what the Agent said about it!

Designer Luxury at its Finest

Featuring fastidiously renovated interiors by Stuart Rattle and landscaped garden surrounds by Paul Bangay, this Nicholas Day classic bestows exquisite living and entertaining spaces highlighted by top quality appointments and lavish finishes.

Poised, refined and elegant, the home comprises a sky-lit entrance hall and gallery, living and dining precincts with gas fire, fitted study with gas fire, limestone kitchen with adjoining balcony and European appliances (including 2 built-in refrigerators), main bedroom with limestone en suite, and 2 further bedrooms with individual en suites and balconies.

Other features include separate laundry, additional powder room, double garage and storeroom.

WOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top