Apartment Living 101
General Features
PRICE RANGE: Over $3 Million
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
Outdoor Features
  • Garage Spaces: 1
OK, I'm in mixed minds about this one...
I posted it because of it's uniqueness,
but of course, it is a little "mod" for my style,
but hey, can't always post the pretty traditional ones right!!


I can't stand ceiling pendant light fittings
that disperse the light onto the ceiling
all funny because of the glass...
I see it a lot, I find it distracting..
Does anyone else agree on that???
or is it just me?


Yeah $3 Mill for this,
wonder if they'll get it!
Tweet it if you like it too!




Yes, dramatic,
but I still liked it,
maybe not the deep purple,
but the contrast!


AND here's the Master Plan!

AND Here's what the Agent said about it!

Sophisticated, Stylish & Secure

Live your dream South Yarra lifestyle in this stylish town residence with
tranquil surrounds and interiors that evoke style, grace and modernity. Set
over two generous levels, this exclusive residence, one of only four
provides an inviting entrance hall, spacious living room with OFP, marble
kitchen with meals/dining area, fitted library or second living room, three well proportioned bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms and other complementary features such as secure parking on title, fully fitted laundry and ducted heating and air conditioning.

Situated just moments to the Royal Botanic Gardens,Domain Road eateries and private schools.

WOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top