Sensational South Yarra

General Features
PRICE RANGE:   $630,000
Property Type:  Apartment 
Bedrooms:   2 
Bathrooms:  2

Well looking through the ads tonight, 
nothing jumped out at me, except this photo.

I've called it a one-hit wonder because except for this photo
the rest of the place was pretty average,
but doesn't that pink/brown pic look amazing!!!

I know I've been busy elsewhere online lately
but I am trying to get back into a weekly post over here,
bear with me!









  

AND here's what the agent said about it!

Lilli - Individuality and lifestyle
Positioned on the 16th floor with amazing views across the bay, city skyline, Yarra River and parklands, this stylish apartment is the perfect space to call home.
Comprises; two bedrooms (with BIRs), master with full ensuite, main bathroom with separate euro laundry. Open plan living and dining zones open up to a spacious west facing balcony. Expensive kitchen with lavish appointments.
Features; stunningly designed foyer, security entrance, gorgeous balcony with build in barbecue and views to match. Secure car parking on title with onsite building manager.

:) Kate (Annie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top