"Chastleton" Toorak

General Features
PRICE RANGE:  $10M+ (unconfirmed)
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms:  6
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Land Size:  1720 m² (approx)

Outdoor Features
  • Garage Spaces:  2

    Hi Guys, 
    Glad to be back at AVOD,
    I'll be sticking to my one a week from now on,
    like the old days, things are getting better for me to cope with at home/work.

    Anyway, I thought what a lovely little place to kick us back off with
    in Toorak, Chastleton, these days, the prices for Toorak are so high
    they no longer list the prices, so I'm guessing a bit, but I think I'm probably right!
    Leave your thoughts below too!







     Now that's what I call a Master Bedroom above!

     The above outdoor pic almost looks fake it's so picture perfect!



     

     And here's the Master Plan


     And here's what the Agent said about it!
    "CHASTLETON"
    A CLASSIC ITALIANATE GRAND RESIDENCE REFURBISHED BY ALLAN POWELL (includes 767 Orrong Road, TOORAK)
    A remarkable Toorak residence of stunning proportions featuring a superb northern orientated pool set amongst grounds by Paul Bangay & allowing the inclusion of a North/South Tennis court.
    This beautifully restored family home has a wonderful blend of formal and informal rooms which complement the 6 bedrooms including a magnificent master bedroom suite.
    Total land size approx. 1,727sqm

     :) Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top