My Favorite Home to date

Property Summary

PRICE CATEGORY: Over $9 Million
Category: House
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Garage: Double
Close to: Melbourne: 9km (direct line)
I just can't remember when I saw a home and fell in love instantly, but this one has achieved that for me.
Rather whimsical, romantic, modern, inviting, warm... blah blah blah


Doesn't this room just blow you away!


And then there are these rooms to follow!


It just gets better...




I notice this home is open for inspection tomorrow, I wish so much I could get there, I just don't see that happening!! damn
I'd love to ask the agent more about the interior decorators...



Do you know how bad I want to walk up these stairs - so bad...


What an amazing bedroom!


This home is the epitome of beautiful, to me.



Those lights over to the right of the view, that's Melbourne city in all it's glory!




And this is the wonderful Brighton Beach, 10 mins to the city!



AND here is the Master Plan if you are interested!


AND here's what the Agent said!

Absolute Golden Mile Beach Frontage

Elegantly renovated 12 months ago bringing the c1939 family residence back to former glory, this property offers luxury beachfront living in Brighton’s Golden Mile.

Hollywood styled heated pool overlooking the bay
Marble kitchen with Miele appliances and built in dining overlooking the bay
Home theatre
Panoramic bay and city views from most areas
Beautifully finished formal and informal rooms
Main bedroom boasting bay views, dressing room and en suite.
Four further bedrooms
Three bathrooms
Study
Hollywood style pool set in a private garden overlooking the bay, 8 camera security, cellar, 4 gas log fires, heating/cooling, surround sound, 4000L rainwater tank, double garage.


WOWEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top