"Amboise", Southern Highlands
General Features
PRICE RANGE: $2.75 Million

  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 5
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Land Size: 0.52ha (1.28 acres) (approx)
  • Price per acre: $2,148,438

Outdoor Features
  • Garage Spaces: 2
This home is gorgeous!
Tanya, the owner, was kind enough to tell me about it,
had I found it myself, I would have def posted anyway,
in a heart beat.

See what you think!


Tanya said they have been nurturing the house &
garden into it's current state for nine years!
It looks 100 years old to me!!! (I mean in a good way!)
Picket Fence and all...

Very Town & Country Living isn't it!!!

I just love this breakfast room,
check out the detail on the curtains, gorgeous!
Pom Pom's!!

Classic white kitchen,
how can you go wrong!


Tanya said they have just bought a
"sad house in Noosa" which she is going to
tackle with a "British Colonial tropical plantation look" in mind!
I can't wait to see that one,
I wonder if that one will take another nine years!!
LOL

Notice how all you can see out of every window is
trees and greenery! My kind of view...


And here's my favourite two rooms, the kids rooms...
how gorgeous are they!
Love the curtains, the colours,
the comfortable feel to the spacious rooms,
my kids rooms in our house are way too small,
I so wish these rooms belonged to my kids.

How gorgeous is that canvas over the bed!!!

Tanya said that she met a lady at the Eumundi Market
(website www.canvasmyroom.com.au)
who customises artwork and posts them to you.
I had a quick look at her website, her work is gorgeous!

But I have to say, I'm going to copy her curtain design in
both the kids rooms at my home here, colours and all.
I think they are fabulous.

She also said the white blanket box was
a cheap find at a flea market
which she painted
and custom covered the lid - amazing!



The garden speaks for itself,
but I had to say my favorite thing was the cubby house,
which she built herself!!
And check out the veggie patch!
Scarecrow and all....



BEST WISHES Tanya, thanks for the heads-up on your ad,
I reckon you are going to have a quick sale too,
and I can't wait to see what you do with the Noosa House!


AND here's the Master Plan!



AND here's what the Agent said about it!

"Amboise"...

A much admired “trophy? ~ Amboise is set on over 1 ¼ acres (5165m²) in one of the districts most sought after locations.
This level parcel of land, with a superb northern aspect, is beautifully private and enjoys a well established garden.
The house, truly the epitome of country living, with polished timber floors, 10ft ceilings, formal lounge and dining rooms, north facing casual living areas including meals and sitting rooms, adjoining a modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, reverse cycle air conditioning plus separate central heating.
5 bedrooms (2 with ensuite bathrooms), a study, large main bathroom, and attached double garage with storage.

WOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top