Downtown Glebe...
General Features
PRICE RANGE: $550,000
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1

Indoor Features
  • Intercom
I found this apartment whilst searching Glebe properties,
I've been looking for The Renovators houses,
to see the pics of the finished homes.

Well I couldn't find any,
they must be sold and completely off the market ads.
Has anyway seen where they went???


Anyway, I found this little apartment,
for a measly $550K,
I'm sure if I lived in Sydney I see
what a great bargain this apartment is,
doesn't it look cute!!!

Love the use of black in the decor,
anchors the room perfectly.



Great styling in the bed & bath!




And Here's What the Agent said about it!

MODERN DESIGNER 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS

This block of 18 designer 2 bedroom apartments is superbly located just metres from Glebe's fabulous cafe strip, Bicentennial Park and the harbour foreshore walking and bike tracks, yet still only minutes from Sydney CBD.

Featuring:

Stunning Kitchens
Stainless Steel European Appliances
Stone Benchtops
Stylish Bathrooms
Glass Built-ins
Internal Laundry Facilities
Most with Parking
Most with Balconies
Unrestricted Company Title
Pets allowed!


WOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top