Sex In The City WIR - Eat you're heart out!

General Features
PRICE RANGE:  Over $5 Million (unconfirmed)
  • Property Type:   House
  • Bedrooms:    4
  • Bathrooms:   3

Outdoor Features
  • Garage Spaces   4 
 I can never get this new blogger formatting to work perfectly,
too many spaces, wrong size fonts,
but hey, what expect when you're not paying for it...
Maybe it's time to shift this to Wordpress, I don't know.
AM went to Wordpress recently, and most of her blogroll disappeared.
So a lot of my traffic went too,
So I'll think about it - I love my blog roll.

It's a blogger thing.

This home is in Brighton -need I say that,
they all look like this don't they!!!
I loved the chequered floors,
And check out that WIR ladies
yes, its perfect for any of us, now.

OH AND before I forget
Merry Christmas everyone,
thanks for following my blog,
sign in the email box when you get a chance too...
:) Kate (Annie)

 Nice entry...  Nice security door!
 Exquisite - plain, but still beautiful!
 It just feels like a fancy hip coffee shop to me,
I love it, I want it, and I deserve it - give it to me now!!




 I'm not a fan of that wallpaper I'm afraid...
but I do love a fancy wallpapered powder room tho!
 All master bedrooms should be "at least" this size!!
 OK Ladies, eat your heart out SEX IN THE CITY!  yeah.
Nize.
 This is my kind of garage!!!

 AND here's the Master Plan if you're interested!!!


And here's what the Agent said about it!

Elegant Living in a Coveted Location
French inspired exquisite four bedrooms, 3.5 bathroom family home is the last word in luxury living in what is simply an outstanding location.
Within a short walk to Brighton beach, moments to Church Street with its array of shops, cafes and restaurants as well as your choice of excellent schools.

The home itself is set on approx. 822 sq meters of land with a bonus side garden, the home has the space to fit a family but also offers future potential (STCA)

Internally the focus is on grace and stylish living with grand formal spaces. Flowing from a spacious living-room with fireplace that opens onto a terrace, library which will easily double as an impressive home-office, vast dining-room which also opens onto the terrace.

The first floor is a quiet sleeping zones of multiple suites. The master suite is cleverly zoned away from the other bedrooms in a rear wing which comprises a large and luxurious fitted dressing room, deluxe dual vanity ensuite with spa bath and balcony

Other features of this home are a full miele kitchen with butler's pantry, imported marble and granite finishes, also features an exciting mix of technological gadgets such as C-Bus home automation, state of the art comforts like ducted heating, air conditioning and in floor heating as well as ducted vacuum, video intercom and alarm.
Additionally a 4 car basement garage with cellar and store-room
This home exudes luxury and offers a new level of prestige you will not be disappointed if you inspect this home.
WOW

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top